Signs of Self-Love & Acceptance
By Mary Kate, 02/21/2016
Hi there beautiful souls! I was called to write and share some insights with you on self-love, self-worth and self-acceptance. I hope each of you are doing well on your path, embracing what is surfacing for you personally and loving yourself during each step. Enjoy these insights and your journey. Much love to you!
Signs of Self-Love & Personal Growth:
- You treat yourself like your own best friend with love inspiring your journey.
- You stop blaming others for your issues and take full responsibility.
- You know that only you are responsible for being happy.
- You are grateful for all the challenges in your life and see the spiritual lessons they delivered.
- You recognize your teachers when they appear and embrace the learning that arrives.
- You actively find ways to apply self-love to your life.
- You share love with no expectation of anything in return.
- You no longer take things personally.
- You are grateful for everything and I mean EVERYTHING!
- You live in the now and stop focusing on the past and future.
- You understand on a deep level that we are always taken care of.
- You treat yourself with love and respect in every way.
- You become aware of negative self-talk and stop it in its tracks.
- You don’t give your power away.
- You speak your truth even if you’re shaking while you do it.
- You surround yourself with people who have your best interests at heart.
- You listen to your heart (soul) and allow that to guide you vs. your head (ego/personality).
- You decide what is best for you and stop trying to please others.
- You no longer rely on others to give you information about yourself and you search internally for this and trust yourself completely.
- You listen to your intuition and trust your gut.
- You set appropriate boundaries and maintain them.
- You stop explaining yourself to others and unnecessarily apologizing.
- You are honest with yourself, own your stuff and seek the truth in your experiences.
- You know that fear is an energy waste and love is all that matters.
- You drop your fear-based stuff and recognize this as the ego’s way of holding you back.
- You don’t need a relationship to feel safe and loved as you are able to give this to yourself.
- You know the difference between healthy and toxic relationships.
- Your intentions are pure and you live in this alignment.
- You believe you deserve to be here and this permeates from your energy field and others feel it.
- You recognize there are no mistakes and that each step gives you wisdom along your journey.
- You stop judging yourself and others.
- You realize no one is “less than” or “better than” and that we are all connected.
- You accept and love yourself for who you are and it’s a beautiful feeling.
- You no longer have expectations with specific outcomes and enjoy being pleasantly surprised.