You Have Bad Eyesight? Food for Healthy Eyes
Posted by riseearth
You have bad eyesight? Start eating these food products and notice immediate change!
Vitamin A is one of the most important vitamins of all. Having this vitamin in high quantity will make your vision much better, it will prevent any types of eye inflammation, night blindness and eye dryness. The suggested amount from this vitamin is approximately 5000 IU for adult people.
In this article we will reveal 26 types of food products which contain high quantity of vitamin A and with their consumption you will make better your eyesight:
1. Tomatoes – these vegetables are consisted of plenty of vitamins and minerals, while it has low quantity of calories. For example, eating one medium tomato will give the body 20% of daily vitamin A. Furthermore, tomatoes have plenty of vitamin C and lycopene.
So, eating one medium tomato will give you 1025 IU of vitamin A or that is 20% DV and 22 calories.
2. Cantaloupe – this product is filled with plenty of vitamins and nutrients and on the other hand it has reduced levels of fat and calories. One wedge of cantaloupe consists of 120% of the suggested amount of vitamin A.
For example, one wedge which is equivalent to 1/8 medium melon has 5986 IU from Vitamin A which is 120% DV and has 23 calories.
3. Beef liver – the beef liver has a lot of vitamins mostly Vitamin C and A. It is an amazing remedy for eliminating anemia. In 100 gr. of beef liver there is around 300% of the necessary daily intake of vitamin A.
If you serve at least 100 gr of beef liver, you will have 16898 IU of vitamin A which 338% DV and it has 135 calories.
4. Iceberg lettuce – the light green iceberg lettuce has loads of vitamin A and one glass of iceberg lettuce has about 10 calories, which makes it an amazing, very healthy and extremely delicious meal, a meal that will give you plenty of healthy nutrients.
In one serving of this iceberg lettuce you can get 361 IU of vitamin A which is 7% DV and it has 10 calories.
5. Peaches – this fruit is one of the most delicious and healthy fruit of all. It has plenty of potassium, iron, magnesium, vitamin C, phosphorous and calcium. One medium peach gives 10% of the necessary amount each person needs every day.
So, according this by eating one medium peach you will get 489 IU of Vitamin A (10% DV), 59 calories.
6. Sweet Potatoes – these type of potatoes is giving a lot of nutrients and are too delicious. One medium sweet potatoes will give you 438% of the average necessity of an adult for Vitamin A and it is consisted of just 103 calories.
One medium sweet potatoes will give you 21909 IU of Vitamin A (438% DV) and as we said 103 calories.
7. Red Bell Peppers – The very delicious, beautiful red peppers have plenty of vitamin A, C, and lycopene.
By eating one medium red pepper you will get 3726 IU of Vitamin A which is 75% DV and has only 37 calories.
8. Cod Liver Oil – the Cod liver oil can be found and used in two forms, in liquid and capsule form. The good thing about this oil is that it has plenty of Vitamin D, Vitamin A as well as omega 3 fatty acids.
With one tablespoon of cold liver oil you will get 14000 IU of Vitamin A (280% DV) and 126 calories.
9. Turkey Liver – the Turkey liver is consisted of a lot of vitamins and minerals. In 100 gr. of turkey liver you will get 1507% of the necessary daily value of Vitamin A.
With 100 grams of turkey liver you will have 75333 IU of Vitamin A (1507% DV) and 273 calories.
10. Mangoes – these are delicious, with a lot of juice type of fruit which have plenty of nutrients. One cup of mango juice will give you 36% of the suggested amount of Vitamin A.
So, with one glass you will obtain 1785 IU of Vitamin A (36% DV) and 107 calories.
11. Spinach – we all know how many positive benefits spinach has. Plus, it has plenty of vitamins such as A, B, E, fiber, phosphorous, calcium, and manganese. With one small bowl of spinach you will get 49% of the daily suggested necessary amount for any adult.
That means with a small bowl you will get 2464 IU of Vitamin A (49% DV) and 8 calories.
12. Turnip Greens – turnip is a type of vegetable with plenty of leaves. It has a lot of nutrients but not so many calories. Turnip greens are the perfect source of vitamin A.
With 1 bowl of chopped turnip greens you will get 6373 IU of Vitamin A (127% DV) and only 18 calories.
13. Fortified Oatmeal – All of the grains and dairy products are consisted of important vitamins such as vitamins A and D. One bowl filled with combination of various brands of fortified oatmeal will give you about 29% of the daily necessities.
In one cooked cup of fortified oatmeal you will get 1453 IU of Vitamin A (29% DV) and 159 calories.
14. Whole Milk – Whole milk or skim milk are an amazing very healthy products thanks to the many nutritious elements that is consisted from. Some of those nutrients are Vitamins D and A, protein, calcium, and magnesium.
With 1 full glass of milk you will get 395 IU of Vitamin A (8% DV) and just 146 calories.
15. Carrots – Carrots are consisted of a lot of vitamin A, and with one medium carrot you will have an intake of more than 200% of the necessary amount of daily Vitamin A. Furthermore, carrots have a lot of iron, magnesium, and Vitamins B ,C, K, etc.
So, by eating one carrot you will have an intake of 10191 IU of Vitamin A (305% DV) and 36 calories.
16. Butternut Squash – Butternut squash is consisted of high amounts of beta carotene that is being transformed into Vitamin A inside the body. With one cup of butternut squash cubes you will get more than 400% of the daily suggested value of Vitamin A. Plus, it has a lot of potassium, fiber, and Vitamin C.
With one cup of cubes you will intake 22868 IU of Vitamin A (457% DV) and 82 calories.
17. Dried Basil – 100 gr of dried basil will give you 15% of the everyday suggested value of Vitamin A.
So, 100 grams of dried basil gives you 744 IU of Vitamin A (15% DV) and 251 calories.
18. Paprika – this is one the most famous type. Of spice and it is a huge part in the Indian, South American, and Spanish cuisine. One tablespoon of this spice will provide you with 69% of the suggested necessary every day amount of Vitamin A. Except this vitamin it has also a lot of potassium, calcium, and vitamin C.
With one tablespoon of paprika you will have an intake of 3448 IU of Vitamin A (69% DV) and only 20 calories.
19. Dandelion Greens – the Dandelion greens are consisted with plenty of antioxidants, iodine, and calcium, and very little amount of calories. Moreover, with one glass of the green dandelion you will get 100% of the daily suggested amount.
One cup means 5589 IU of Vitamin A (112% DV) and 25 calories.
20. Kale – this is an incredibly delicious and nutrient enriched type of vegetable. It makes better the health in plenty of ways, plus it is the best option in having the suggested daily value of Vitamin A. Eating one small bowl of kale will give you 200% of what one adult average person needs.
So, with one bowl of kale you will have10302 IU of Vitamin A (206% DV) and 34 calories.
21. Red Pepper – one tablespoon of red pepper will give you 42% of the necessary daily suggested amount of Vitamin A.
This means that 1 tablespoon provides 2081 IU of Vitamin A (42% DV) and 16 calories.
22. Peas – eating one plate full of peas you will make an intake of 134% of the suggested amount of Vitamin A opposed to the intake of just 62 calories. Except vitamin A peas have plenty of vitamins B, C, and K.
Eating one plate of peas offers 1680 IU of Vitamin A (134% DV) and just 62 calories.
23. Mustard Greens – one bow of sliced mustard green offers 118% of the daily suggested amount of Vitamin A. Moreover, mustard greens are consisted of plenty of calcium, protein, folate, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, manganese as well as fiber.
With one cup of sliced mustard greens you will get 5880 IU of Vitamin A (118% DV) and a small level of just 15 calories.
24. Dried Apricots – Dried fruits are the best option when you want to have an intake of plenty of antioxidants, nutrients, and a lot of energy. Dried apricots are one of those excellent options since they contain a lot of vitamin A. One small bowl of dried apricots will give you 94% of the necessary suggested amount of Vitamin A.
This means that one small bowl of dried apricots has 4685 IU of Vitamin A (94% DV) and 313 calories.
25. Dried Marjoram – Again we have a dried type of food product. The dried marjoram is probably the most amazing herb when it comes to providing people with vitamin A, since 100 gr will give you 161% of the suggested daily Vitamin A.
Well, 100 grams is consisted of 8068 IU of Vitamin A (161% DV) and 271 calories.
26. Papaya – this is one amazing, delicious tropical type of fruit and it has a lot of vitamin A, antioxidants, minerals, enzymes and a lot of other vitamins. Eating one small papaya will give your organism 29% of the everyday suggested value.
So, one papaya will give you 1444 IU of Vitamin A (29% DV) and 59 calories.
Vitamin A plays a key role in the improvement of the health of the skin, the work and development of the immune system, keeping the health of the eyes and the eyesight.
Plus, the best thing is that you can increase the level of vitamin A by eating different types of fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meat and fish. With all of these products you will gain amazing number of positive benefits for the health.
Share Our Messages with Love and Gratitude
LOVE US @ MeWe mewe.com/join/lovehaswon
Commentary from The First Contact Ground Crew 5dSpiritual Healing Team:
Feel Blocked, Drained, Fatigued, Restless, Nausea, Achy, Ready to Give Up? We Can Help! We are preparing everyone for a Full Planetary Ascension, and provide you with the tools and techniques to assist you Home Into The Light. The First Contact Ground Crew Team, Will Help to Get You Ready For Ascension which is Underway. New Spiritual Sessions have now been created for an Entire Family, including the Crystal Children; Group Family Healing & Therapy. We have just began these and they are incredible. Highly recommend for any families struggling together in these times of intense changes. Email: email@example.com for more information or to schedule an emergency spiritual session. We can Assist You into Awakening into 5d Reality, where your experience is one of Constant Joy, Wholeness of Being, Whole Health, Balanced, Happy and Abundant. Lets DO THIS! Schedule Your Session Below by following the Link! We are Here in The Highest Love, Honor, and Respect to Be Humanity’s Representatives of The New Paradigm of True Freedom, Abundance, True Equality, A Completely Balanced Being and a Completely Benevolent Society! This is our Destiny as The Old illusion of power over and dysfunction dissolve. Allow us to be of service to You. Visit: https://www.lovehaswon.org/awaken-to-5d/
To read our Testimonials you can follow this link: https://www.lovehaswon.org/testimonials
Connect with MotherGod~Mother of All Creation on Skype @ mothergoddess8
We are a Donation based service for the Planetary Ascension. Thank you for showing your support and keeping our website and Love Energies moving forward! Thanks for supporting your family of light in their time of need to fulfill mission. We are Eternally Grateful!
Donate to Love: https://www.lovehaswon.org/donate-to-love/
Here is our Fund Raising information: https://www.gofundme.com/lovehaswon
LoveHasWon Body Temple Optimization ~ Energy Management Program to MASTER ENERGY, BALANCE THE BODY & FEEL GREAT!
LoveHasWon Water ~ Alkaline Water Solution based on Dr Emoto’s Water Technology & Sacred Geometry: LoveHasWonWater.com
Visit Our Store: https://www.lovehaswon.org/love-has-won-store/
For a Free copy of Our Book (The Tree of Life ~ Light of The Immortals) visit: https://www.lovehaswon.org/tree-of-life-book/